Our Commitment to Cleanliness
The new standards were designed to minimize risk and enhance safety for the hotel’s guests and staff.
We are heightening our already stringent practices around food handling, sanitization, disinfection and cleaning, using the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the Greek Ministry of Health and World Health Organization
• Contactless Check-In/Check-Out procedures.
• Daily cleaning and disinfecting protocols with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
• Disinfectant dispensers available in all public areas of the hotels.
• Provision of medical masks and gloves for staff and guests whenever that is deemed necessary.
• Special training of all staff on the guidelines provided by health authorities and all the protocols of personal hygiene and interaction with guests.
• Doctor available 24/7.
• At Atlantis, food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practices, according to hygiene protocols. In addition, the company is modifying its operational practices for in-room dining and designing new approaches to buffets.
• Breakfast and housekeeping personalized services upon request
The World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provide useful recommendations as below
How to Protect Yourself & Others
o Wash your hands often
o Avoid close contact
o Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
o Cover coughs and sneezes
o Clean and disinfect
o Monitor Your Health